Summary of event:
• GDSC GES-COENGG hosted 2nd campaign that is Android Study
Jam started from 1 st Dec.
• This event focused on introduction to Android Study Jam and basic Kotlin concept.
• Students who are interested has to create their developer profile and they were given 6 units to complete. Each unit consist of some pathways and every pathway having a badge to earn.
• After the completion of these units students has to create an app on a particular domain which was given by GDSC. This app will be featured in Google Play Store.
• Students who were new to coding field or didn’t know about
android they got a kick start to their Android app development
in kotlin language.
• In this campaign there were theoretical/Video explanation of kotlin and the IDE i.e. Android Studio.
• Students has to do hands on labs and to perform quizzes after very path.
• Students who successfully completed all units they are going to eligible for certification.
Student's reviews about the event
Sanket MahajanComputer Science Student
Android study jam was one of the most knowledgeable and skills enhancing event .We began with the most fundamental and worked our way up to app deployment. Collaboration and teamwork aided my personal growth.
Aakanksha KumbhakarnComputer Science Student
This event is very thorough and detailed for Android beginner as you learn basics of building Android apps with the Kotlin programming language and also gets headstart in using Android Studio.