Summary of event:
• GDSC GES-COENGG hosted a campaign starting from 27th Sept
which focused on Cloud Computing.
• The campaign was hosted for 1 month duration where over 170+ students registered for the same and 100+ completed the campaign successfully.
• Students were given 2 tracks to complete (Cloud Engineering track, Data Science and ML track) wherein they had to perform multiple labs and complete numerous quests of their preferred tracks. After successfully completing their preferred tracks, they earned an appreciation badge on qwiklabs platform which has a great value in the corporate industry nowadays.
• GDSC GES-COENGG facilitated students by conducting multiple sessions on performing the required labs and hosted numerous doubt solving sessions too.
• Students who were inexperienced/ new to the domain of Cloud
Computing got a head start in their Cloud journey.
• There were many student resources and theoretical explanations on qwiklabs platform which made students learn the fundamentals of cloud computing from basic to intermediate level.
• Students who successfully completed their preferred tracks are eligible for some interesting schwags and certificates.
Student's reviews about the event
Tanmay BharambeComputer Science Student
30 Days Of Google Cloud provided me an overview of all GCP services and when to use them, with all the interactive lab assignments.
Riddhi DalalComputer Science Student
30 Days of Google Cloud program provided me an opportunity to kickstart my career in cloud and get hands-on practice on Google Cloud Platform - the tool that powers apps like Google Search, Gmail and YouTube.